www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Food Tracker

Friday, July 30, 2010

Minor setback

I know I shouldn't make excuses...

But my sister was back for a few days which meant 7 hours on the road to & from the airport to get her = evil fast food. Then a few days of lots of family cooking, my babyshower & the opening of our bar... I gained *gulp* 6 pounds.

Have no fear. I felt like a large steaming pile of fatty. Wait. I am.

I kicked my own ass and made myself get outside. I just wanted to keep eating the yummy junk that still lurks in my fridge.

Salads. Portion control. Not stopping moving for more than about 15 minutes. Walks with Emily, walks with the boys, walking around while I'm on the phone and not just plopping down and getting comfy. My legs are tired!

BUT.

I've lost 4 of those evil pounds. Since Monday. =)

Maybe I CAN do this!!!

It rained this morning but I have been itching at going for a walk. I have never been so excited for walks!

But first... A confidence booster... A new hair color... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment