www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Food Tracker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goals

-I want to be healthy for my children, I want to see them grow older and have families of their own. I want to be healthy for Curt, I want to grow old with him and live our lives to the fullest. I want to be healthy for me, I don't want to be a little old lady that can't move on her own and has to live off machines.

-I want to be able to run 5 miles.

-I want to be able to do 5k runs with my family.

-I don't want to huff, puff and struggle to breathe when I walk up stairs.

-I want to be able to run after my kids, and not sit on the park bench.

-I want to reach 175 pounds. (41 pounds away)

-I want to look amazing in my wedding dress.

-I don't want to be ashamed of the way I look.

-I don't just want to be skinnier. I want to be healthy. I want to be toned.




These are some of my goals. Follow me, as I dig deep and work hard to become the shrinkable me.

No comments:

Post a Comment