www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Food Tracker

Thursday, May 12, 2011

still alive!

Hi ho
Hi ho
Where oh where did I go?

Sorry for the winter hiatus...

I suck. Sorry. :)

Anywhoooooo.

During the frigid months I tend to eat. And eat. And eat. And pack on pounds.

This year was no exception.

225 at my highest.

I got winded from our stairs.

Trying to jog or walk a long distance was a joke.

My knees hurt. My back hurt. I couldn't breathe. I felt gross.


And then the hubby & I quit drinking Monster.

I lost 5 pounds the first week.

10 pounds by the 2nd.

Now, about 2 months later, as of this morning...

I've lost 25 pounds since the day I quit.

198.

Oh my GOD.

I'm under 200!!

We've got a wedding at the end of the month & my goal was to be 200 or less by then.

I can feel differences everywhere.

Shirts that were tight and uncomfortable just a few months ago are baggy.

I ran after Ian last night. RAN. I didn't get winded. It felt so GOOD.

I wanted to keep going.

I can run up the stairs 2 at a time like its nothing.

I feel NEW.

I feel like this is a new start!

No comments:

Post a Comment