www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Food Tracker

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shocker

When I ordered my wedding dress and tried it on, it didn't quite fit. It wouldn't zip shut. There was about a 2 1/2-3 inch gap.

I felt fat. Horrible. This is my WEDDING DRESS. I'm supposed to feel gorgeous!

I kicked up my moving around. And stayed on ourse with my portion control. I didn't splurge and get my "normals" if we went out to eat.

I had my alterations appointment on Tuesday. I dreaded the hour ride there.

"They're going to tell me Ihave to order a bigger size" That was going through my head all morning.

I hauled my dress, Emily, her car seat and her diaper bag into the store.

"Here is your room, put your dress on and let us know when you need help"

My stomach was in my throat. I couldn't look in the mirror.

"Ma'am, I can't zip it by myself. I don't think it is going to zip... It didn't 5 days ago."

She came in to my room. Looked at me & grabbed my dress and tried to fasten it.

I felt my face getting red.

She tugged a little bit. And closed it. Told me to put my hand on my side and hold them there.

And she zipped my dress up.

All the way.

Closed.

It fit.

CLOUD 9 ALL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment