www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Food Tracker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

What a day.

It has been way too long since I've posted anything!

For a few reasons... Our internet has decided to revolt and not work at home... And we decided to move the wedding up... A year. So I've got until October to make it all come together and not go crazy. So far. So good.

Fast food became my friend again... I couldn't get below 211 and stopped weighing myself because it got too hard.

Until today.

I kept walking by the closet and it was like the scale kept yelling my name.

So I stepped on it. 206. I stepped off. Then back on. 206. Off. Back on one more time. 206.

Holy damn.

I've got to mail some wedding invites and we decided to hand deliver some... So I think I'm going walk and deliver them when possible.

**NEW GOAL**

199 pounds by the wedding... October 9th, 2010
SEVEN POUNDS TO GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment